About Me

My photo
I teach Kindergarten at a non-profit for at-risk and low-income kids. It can be the worst job and the best job, sometimes at the same time. It is also All-day (7am-6pm) and year round. No summer vacay for me. I love crafting but rarely have the time due to the demands of graduate school, a full time job and the rest of life.

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pintrest

New addiction!  But better than the GAZILLION bookmarks I have.  These Pintrest People are GENIUS!
I start with a general board, such as "Things I Want to Make" and soon I have to break it up into segments such as "Bambinos" and "Ninos".  I am actually hoping to transfer all my bookmarks to Pintrest, but then I got nervous, what if Pintrest doesn't last????  But seeing how it comes up ALL over the billion blogs I follow, it should be safe...


Follow Me on Pinterest


(I don't want to tell you how many times it took me to get that to work, such a noob I am)

No comments:

Post a Comment